Grand Opening of:
Friday, May 24 & Saturday, May 25
- Indoor dining or on our deck by the creek
- Complimentary homemade dinner rolls
- Daily homemade soups
- Fresh, seasonal salad selections including kale and spinach
- Unusual and creative Chef’s Specials
- Vegetarian selections, pastas, and classic steak entrées
- Delightful dessert selection
- Beer and Wine menu available
- Prices starting at 8. for salads and 13. for entrées
Limited seating for these two special evenings at these times: 5:00, 6:30, and 7:45 pm.
Reservations include a free glass (and we’re not shy) of organic Cottonwood wine, red or white
We are thrilled to introduce Chef Kenner, a Shasta local. Chef Kenner is passionate about fine cuisine and graduated from the California Culinary Academy where he studied the same techniques taught at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. As a sous and pastry chef, he apprenticed at Café Gratitude in San Francisco expanding his culinary talents. The Springs is blessed he will be overseeing the kitchen this season!
Regular Café Mineral Summer Hours
- Dinner Friday & Saturday, 5 pm–9pm
- Sunday Brunch by the creek, 10 am–2 pm
- Monday Lunch, 11:30 am– 2 pm
Download the flyer.